Sunday, April 6, 2014

An Introduction!


Hello fellow readers! My name is Madison Bowen. The purpose of this blog is to document my experience as I work to improve my artistic skills and explore new forms of art.  I have been passionate about art from a very young age. No one in my family is particularly artistic but I've always found myself intrigued with the stuff that I have encountered. I took art classes throughout middle school but I had to drop out of classes when I reached high school. As I am now going into my senior year, I recently made some major changes in my life and plans which is now allowing me to take an art class as a senior. I intend to use this time to advance my skills outside of my comfort zone (black and white pencil sketching) as well as learn about different artists and their techniques. I think art is very important to have in everyone’s life because it is a way of expressing yourself outside of words. The saying a picture is worth a thousand words has always had a lot of truth for me. 

¡Hola mis amigos! Soy Madison Bowen pero mi nombre en español es Anara. Este blog es para mis varios proyectos del arte. He estado interesado en el arte toda mi vida. Es mi pasión. El arte que me gusta hacer es dibujar en blanco y negro. Me gustaría tomar clases del arte, pero no pude. En el próximo año, yo tomaré una clase de arte para la primera vez. Para este proyecto, yo voy a explorar el arte fuera de mi zona de confort. 

10 comments:

  1. Me gusta la idea para dibujar las photos! Necesitas mostrarme todo de tu trabajo. El arte es un elemento importante en la sociedad y tiene un impacto sobre cada persona que lo ve el arte. Se que tu arte sera hermoso y especial. Pero la fluta es mas major que las photos si? ;) Cuantos dibujos vas a hacer para el proyecto?

    Ademas, estoy emocianada que estas haciendo algo que siempre querias hacer especialmente que tomaras un clase del arte en el proximo ano porque en el pasado creias que nececitabas tomar las clases que otras quieren para tu. Es probable que tu creas que tomas un clase de arte en el colegio cuando las ranas crian pelo. O sea nunca creias que haces que tu quieres en la escuela. Sigue tus suenos porque en el fin estaras mas feliz y hay un probablilidad alto para exito.

    Muchos abrazos y besos,
    Elaina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Gracias Chica! No sé cuántas fotos dibujaré. Yo quiere aprender técnicos y cosas nuevas más. Muchos abrazos y besos también.

      Delete
  2. So sorry I didn't post earlier! Beautiful blog and picture of you. Can't wait to see the work you produce. Did you talk with Ms. Bonotto about your blogs? She was worried about you guys having to blog twice as much for our classes. What type of art are you going to to start first?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gusta tu proyecto; creo que el arte es un forma de expresión muy interesante. El proyecto va a prepararte para una clase de arte el próximo año. Soy feliz porque tenemos apoyo el uno al otro. Espero que tengas exito.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arte te da la habilidad de expresión. Pienso que expresión es un importante cosa tener en tu vida y con arte tú tienes la habilidad demostrar una expresión de tu. Espero que publices dibujos que hagas. Me gusta tu idea o proyecto. Ojalá que veas tu dibujos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Maddie, why do you have a Spanish section to this blog? Is it part of your goal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing the 20time project in English class as well as in my Spanish class so my blog will be bilingual to cover both of those classes! The idea is also to become more comfortable with the Spanish language so i guess in a way that is a part of my goal.

      Delete
  6. I'm so glad you can get back into something you love! I can't wait to see you"re first drawing when you post it!!!

    ReplyDelete